Raspberry-Almond Breakfast Crumble Ingredients For crumble 1 ½ cups or 360 ml organic quick oats ¼ cup or 60 ml of maple syrup 1/3 cup or 80 ml almond flour ½ cup or 120 ml almonds, toasted and chopped 1 tsp. or 5 ml salt 1 tsp or 5 ml cinnamon 6 tbsp. or 90
Raspberry-Almond Breakfast Crumble
- 1 ½ cups or 360 ml organic quick oats
- ¼ cup or 60 ml of maple syrup
- 1/3 cup or 80 ml almond flour
- ½ cup or 120 ml almonds, toasted and chopped
- 1 tsp. or 5 ml salt
- 1 tsp or 5 ml cinnamon
- 6 tbsp. or 90 ml coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup or 60 ml almond butter
- 1 tsp or 5 ml organic vanilla extract
For fruit filling
- 2 bags frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsps. Or 30 ml lemon juice
- 2 tbsps. Or 30 ml almond flour
- 1 tbsp. or 15 ml maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Combine the raspberries with lemon juice, maple syrup and almond flour.
- Gently add the ingredients to the berries and evenly coat them.
- Now make the granola topping by combining the maple syrup, almond flour, oats, almonds, almond butter, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Now stir the oats till they are well coated and granola batter form the little clumps.
- Once the mixture is made, sprinkle the granola evenly over the fruit combination.
- Bake it for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Serve immediately after garnishing it with a dollop of yogurt.
- You can even cool it to the room temperature and store it in a fridge for a week and have it for breakfast.
Mango Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup or 240 ml frozen chopped mango
- ½ cup or 120 ml almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp. or 15 ml honey
- Put all the ingredients listed above into a pitcher of a blender or in a food processor. Blend it until it becomes all creamy, smooth and frothy. Enjoy immediately.
Note: You can also use them in place of fresh fruits
You can add frozen fruit to your yogurt and granola bowls, put in the cereal, add to the salads or oatmeal or relish it over ice cream with a tad but honey as a dessert for as a snack on its own. Frozen fruits can be used anywhere the fresh fruits could have been. Private label of frozen fruits can be used when they are thawed and drained or extra water and juice. Just pull them from a freezer and place the place in the fridge. Let them settle until the berries become soft, then drain it. Similarly, you can also place the fruits under the hot running water in order to accelerate the thawing process.